Here are polls on Kate Middleton‘s earrings and shoes from the Royal Tour of Canada (the clothes poll is here, and you can still vote in the success/failure poll here). I usually don’t do shoe polls but Kate wore some interesting pieces this time. I didn’t include a bags poll because there weren’t many clutches this time around, and there was only one hat so I can’t poll for that.
1) G.Collins & Sons Tanzanite & Diamond Drop Earrings worn on Day 1.
2) Diamond and Pearl drop earrings worn on Day 2.
3) Pippa Small “Large Gold Kite” earrings worn on Day 3.
4) Soru Jewellery “Baroque Pearl Double Sided Earrings” worn on Day 3.
5) Monica Vinader “Siren Wire Earrings” in Green Onyx worn on Day 4.
7) Shelley MacDonald gold earrings worn on Day 5.
8) Kiki McDonough Lauren Leaf earrings worn on Day 6.
9) Kiki McDonough Citrine Drop Earrings worn on Day 7.
1) Gianvito Rossi suede pumps in “praline” worn on Day 1.
2) Russell & Bromley red “Pinpoint” pumps worn on Day 2.
3) Penelope Chivers “Long Tassel Boot” worn on Day 3.
4) Gianvito Rossi red suede pumps worn on Day 3.
5) LK Bennett Fern pumps in Trench worn on Day 4.
6) Tod’s burgundy Leather Fringe Buckle Detail Pumps worn on Day 5.
8) Monsoon Fleur wedges worn on Day 6.
9) J. Crew Avery Heels in Tweed worn on Day 8.
10) Superga “Cotu” Sneakers worn on Day 8.
11) LK Bennett Floret pumps worn on Day 8.
Just for fun, here’s a close up of the Queen’s Diamond Maple Leaf Brooch as seen on Day 3. It’s interesting that Kate got to wear this brooch again for her second trip to Canada when Camilla did not wear this brooch on her second trip to Canada. I wonder if that means anything or if Camilla just didn’t want to wear it?