Here’s a poll about Kate Middleton‘s Royal Tour of Canada wardrobe. This poll is just for her dress, coats, etc. not any of her accessories (I’ll have an accessories poll later in the week).
The big fashion winner for the Canada Tour 2016? Zara. Kate wore 16 different designers, only repeating 1*: Zara, a Spanish label. Kate wore multiple pairs of Zara jeans and a Zara blazer. 14 of Kate’s pieces were new, with 2 old pieces (not including the jeans). Kate wore 9 British labels, 2 Canadian labels, and 1 each of American, Italian, French, Swedish, and Spanish labels. Kate did wear two more Canadian labels in the form of jewelry.
* Kate repeated a Troy London jacket but I’m not counting that since it was not multiple pieces by the same designer.
The Daily Mail has Kate’s entire tour wardrobe cost at £61,852 (~$80,024), but that includes previously worn items (including very expensive jewelry). If we take out the previously worn items, the number comes down to £18,562 (~$23,991). BUT that does not include several pieces which were not identified and priced (plus the Queen’s brooch). So the total cost of all of Kate’s new pieces is well over that £18,562 amount.
Let’s get to the polls (I’m doing a Favorite and Least Favorite poll on these outfits)…
1) Jenny Packham bespoke blue dress worn on Day 1.
2) Alexander McQueen red & white dress with tiered skirt from the Resort 2017 Collection worn on Day 2.
3) Holland and Holland “Safari Jacket”, blue sweater & plaid shirt, and Zara jeans worn on Day 3.
4) Preen red stretch-crepe “Finella” dress worn on Day 3.
5) Dolce & Gabbana customized version of the green “Pocket watch-appliqué crepe midi dress” worn on Day 4.
6) Hobbs Persephone Trench worn on Day 4.
7) Carolina Herrera red coat from the CH AW16 collection worn on Day 5.
8) Sentaler “Wrap Coat with Ribbed Sleeves” in grey & skinny jeans worn on Day 5.
9) See by Chloé “Pointelle-knit cotton-blend dress” in Ivory worn on Day 6.
10) Smythe one button “Duchess” blazer in Army, Somerset by Alice Temperley “Spot Pretty Blouse” in Ivory, and Zara jeans worn on Day 7.
11) Really Wild “Cashmere Mix Cable Crew in Ruby” sweater and Zara jeans worn on Day 7.
12) Zara blazer & jeans, and H&M top worn on Day 8.
13) Troy London jacket and Zara jeans worn on Day 8.
14) Catherine Walker bespoke cream coat worn on Day 8.