Here is a round-up of all the outfits Kate wore during the Royal Tour. There were 25 total outfit changes, three of which involved pants. The pants outfits are throw-aways for me, and looked too similar to bother with. There’s one caveat of my fashion coverage in this post: I am only covering the clothes (dresses, coats, etc.) Kate wore; her hats, shoes, bags, and jewelry do not count. She didn’t wear enough hats to bother with, nor did she change up her shoes, bags, and jewelry enough to bother with. So this is only about her clothes.
Want some statistics? Kate wore a total of 18 different designers (including 1 dress with no designer Id). She wore 3 designers multiple times: Alexander McQueen, 3 times; Catherine Walker, 2 times; Roksanda Ilincic, 2 times.
As far as different countries represented, I’m going to list 5 categories: United Kingdom, United States, New Zealand, Australia, and Other (non-UK, US, NZ, OZ; no Id). I’m grouping the non-UK, US, NZ, OZ into one category for ease as each only has 1 designer. I am listing designer’s birth country, not business-based country–I have to do it this way or else NZ wouldn’t be represented. Designers by country: UK, 7 designers; US, 4 designers; NZ, 2 designers, OZ, 1 designer; Other, 4 designers.
Kate wore 9 different colors: blue, 5 (the Poppy dress counts); an all-over pattern, 4; red, 2; black, 2; green, 2; yellow, 2; white, 2; some shade of grey, 2; pink, 1.
Kate wore 12 dresses, 7 coats, and 3 separates pairings (skirt + jacket/shirt).
Here is the list of 22 outfits Kate wore, in order of appearance. There is a poll at the end to vote for favorite outfit.
7. Red Luisa Spagnoli skirt suit with black belt: April 14, Cristchurch visit. Previously worn to St. Andrew’s visit in February 2011.
8. Rebecca Taylor dark blue tweed jacket and skirt: April 16, Police College/Leaving NZ. Previously worn in April 2012.
15. Blue Stella McCartney dress: April 20, Arrival in Canberra. Previously worn in July and August of 2012.
16. Coffee-colored Roksanda Ilincic dress: April 22, Training Acadmeny.
17. Hobbs Wessex dress: April 22, Uluru. Previously worn in 2012 before the Olympics.
20. White Lela Rose cocktail dress with lattice sleeves and peplum: April 24, Government House Reception.
21. Black Temperley coat: April 25, Dawn ANZAC ceremony. Previously worn to Remembrance Day in 2013.